1. Moving a document intelligently to a desired destination without Manual Intervention when there is little or no control over the Print-output
2. Routing Documents intelligently based on content
Here are several Real-life examples:
• You get a purchase order (PO) via fax and want it archived internally based on the content of the Order
• Your back-office system outputs an inventory report and you need it automatically faxed to three field agents and emailed to two others based on what’s in the report
• You need documents that have been dropped into a file share picked up, analyzed automatically and faxed out based on contact information embedded within the document
The Solution is the 3B Doc Router!
The 3B DocRouter
• Locates Document to be Routed
• Extracts Pertinent information from the content of the document, or its associated META data
• Applies logic based on extracted information
• Routes document to desired location
Call Bit by Bit at 212-691-8081 x106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!